Welcome to depressionlearning.com a website dedicated to self improvement with a focus on personal productivity, motivation, and self education.
The first article was published to depressionlearning.com on November 22, 2016. Since then it has become one of the fastest growing self improvement sites on the web.
depressionlearning diverges from traditional “self-help” by taking a broader approach. Rather than sticking to a small set of topics, the site covers anything related to self improvement. Any information that people can use to live more prosperous, satisfying lives is a potential article.
Although the site covers a wide range of topics, most articles fall into 5 core categories.
- Personal Productivity – Time is our most precious resource. Managing it effectively is essential for an excellent life.
- Motivation – We only get as far as we can push ourselves. This site will help you overcome mental blocks and motivate yourself to act.
- Self Education – Learning shouldn’t end after graduation. Rather than focusing on academics, this site covers the most valuable education — the one you give yourself each and every day.
- Psychology – Our thoughts control our behavior which creates our reality. By understanding how we think, we can generate the positive thoughts required for success.
- Philosophy – The approach you have in life can mean everything. Philosophy is about becoming wiser day by day and developing a harmonic existence with the world.
PickTheBrain.com also offers a full content RSS feed and email updates. Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss out on any new articles.